- The design information of the development process is represented in the tool as it is on
- Integration of documentation and
traceability into modelling tools
- Product line
with development support functions
freely with extensions
- 2023-03-16 UML/SysMLパッケージ V2.1.4 リリースのお知らせ
- 2023-03-14 第32回 ソフトウェア&アプリ開発展(SODEC)出展のご案内
- 2023-02-22 Announcing the release of Next Design V3
- 2022-12-05 Notice of Customer Business Suspension Period
- 2022-10-28 Information on Exhibiting at EdgeTech+ 2022
- 2022-10-03 UML/SysML Package V2.1 is now available
- 2022-09-05 Announcing the release of 64-bit version of Next Design
- 2022-08-31 Information on Exhibiting at Software Quality Symposium 2022 (SQiP 2022)
- 2022-08-04 Notice of Customer Business Suspension Period
- 2022-07-11 Next Design V2.0 Service Update 2 Announcement
- 2022-07-08 Information on exhibiting at ET&IoT West 2022
- 2022-05-20 Next Design V2.0 Service Update 1 Announcement
- 2022-05-10 UML/SysML Package Version Upgrade Notice
- 2022-04-18 Notice of period of suspension of customer services.
- 2022-03-22 31st Software & Application Development Exhibition (SODEC)
- 2022-02-04 Next Design update request
- 2022-01-20 Announcing the release of Next Design V2.0
- 2021-12-15 Notice of customer service suspension period
- 2021-09-28 Software Quality Symposium 2021 (SQiP 2021) "SQiP Best Paper Future Award
- 2021-09-01 Announcing the release of Next Design V1.1.4
- 2021-08-18 Invitation to exhibit at the Symposium on Software Quality 2021 (SQiP 2021)
- 2021-07-12 Notice of customer service suspension period
- 2021-04-27 Announcement of the release of Next Design V1.1.3
- 2021-04-23 Notice of customer service suspension period
- 2021-04-01 Notice of the 30th Software & Application Development Expo (SODEC)
- 2021-03-25 Announcing the release of Next Design V1.1.2
- 2020-12-17 Notice of the 2nd Kansai Software & Application Development Expo (SODEC)
- 2020-12-07 Customer support will not be available during the New Year holidays
- 2020-09-16 Next Design is now available to the public.
- 2020-07-31 Next Design V1.1 beta version is now available in advance.
- 2019-11-19 Next Design product website is now open.
Challenges of CHALLENGE large-scale system and software development
System software is becoming larger and more complex due to the increasing sophistication of services.
As a result, concurrent development by multiple teams in parallel across companies and departments has become the mainstream.
In systems and software development, a top-down development approach, in which the system is progressively detailed from the whole to the parts, is ideal, but the
The reality is that the majority of development is bottom-up change and derivative development.
In large-scale development, the gap between "top-down development" and "bottom-up development", which utilizes existing assets, has become a major issue in the development process.
The reconciliation of various inconsistencies, such as misalignment of design data between "top-down development" and "bottom-up development", which utilizes existing assets, has become a major issue in the development process across organizations. It is.
The approach of adapting the CONCEPT tool to the process in the field
Next Design is a next-generation design tool for systems and software development.
The 'metamodel', which defines the structure and relationship of design information for each process, and
the 'view definition', which is a diagram and document representation for expressing it, can be adapted to the perspective and use of the development site to create a dedicated design It can be made into a tool.
Database of design information ( digital transformation)
Non-programming and dedicated design tools.
digitization of design
Supporting the creation of
a database of design information
from system design to software design
Metamodels and views for dedicated tools
It is a design tool that fits the actual situation of
development while taking advantage of the strengths of the field.
Changes are followed by other views.
When designers make changes to their designs, they are automatically reflected in all
Your design data is always up-to-date and there is no risk of missing updates.
Next Design offers a wide range of features that provide advanced support for system and software design.
Key features include a wide variety of design expressions that fit the field process, team development support, and design traceability support required for quality assurance.
Non-programming and dedicated design tools.
Fast and intuitive editing operation
Record traceability while designing
Reuse designs in product line development
Support large scale team development
Support for distributed development using Git
Develop extensions and enhancements
Automatic document output
CASE Application Examples
Examples of applications for top-down development
By defining the artifacts of each process and their relationship to each other as a metamodel and assigning the appropriate views, the
It is possible to operate with high accessibility across processes.
Application to Derivative Development
It can also be applied to bottom-up development, which is driven by existing assets and inherent rules.
USER Installation Users
Here are some of the companies that have adopted Next Design
Next-generation design tools with innovative digital transformation
Click here for product pricing and support services